prices + packages

Wedding and Engagement Photography Packages

Prices and packages are subject to change at any time without warning – Price can be secured when making contact with us

Engagement shoot (no strings attached, no wedding booking necessary): $200.00

– 60 minute shoot
– 60+ final images edited, packaged and delivered on CD so you can print/enlarge/utilize in your wedding invitations

Wedding Packages start at $1,200.00

– 60 minute engagement session
– Engagement images delivered on CD (edited, high res)
– 4 hours (consecutive) photography on the wedding day
– All final wedding images edited and delivered on CD

Each wedding is unique so rather than set out a bunch of fixed packages, we’re happy to discuss your needs and work out the perfect plan for you. Below are a few NPPaD wedding guidelines, for more information or a quote please contact us any time.

– Engagement sessions are optional in wedding packages however I encourage at least a 20 minute mini session (even if you’re having a full session elsewhere). Engagement sessions are not only great for wedding invitation images, they’re also a chance for you to meet and get familiar with your photographer.
– A minimum of 2 hours photography for the wedding day, maximum of 10 Hours (must be consecutive).
– A password-protected online gallery for up to 6 months can be added to the wedding package if desired.

NB: Unless specified, travel costs are additional at a rate of 76 cents per km. If you are getting married outside Hamilton please contact Natalie to see how you could book Natalie Priscilla Photography and Design Ltd at fixed travel rates.

But wait, there’s more! ;-)

Graphic design is half this business, custom wedding invitation design begins at  $200.00. (Printing of invitations sold separately or arranged by client through client’s preferred provider).

Family and other Portrait Photography Prices

Prices vary according to location and projected length of shoot. If you are further away and thus require extensive travel, additional charges may incur.

Solo/Portrait shoot: $100.00

– 30 minute photo shoot
– Outdoor, afternoon/evening shoot using the best natural lighting
– Final images fully edited, in high resolution, packaged and delivered on a CD

Preggy shoot: $180.00

– 40 minute+ photo shoot
– Outdoor, late afternoon/early evening shoot utilizing natural light
– Final images fully edited, in high resolution, packaged and delivered on a CD

Newborn/Baby: $220.00

– 60-120 minute photo shoot (newborn sessions are much slower paced as we work with the flow and mood of your little one).
– We will bring the props and come to you. With a photo shoot in the comfort of your own home at a relaxed pace we can work with you to capture the best moments earlier on.
– Can include parents/siblings, please enquire with your preferences, a large number of additional family members may incur extra charge.
– Final images fully edited, in high resolution, packaged and delivered on a CD

Preggy + Newborn Combo: $350.00 – save $50!

Family Portrait session: from $280.00

A typical family portrait shoot for us is ‘easy and natural’ (and hopefully a bit of a laugh too), we love to photograph families outdoor  to maximize natural smiles, natural poses in a real-life setting. Our typical session length is 60 minutes, in the Hamilton area.

– $280.00 fee for up to a family of 5
– Outdoor either early morning or late afternoon is best to maximize best use of natural lighting
– Final images fully edited, in high resolution, packaged and delivered on a CD
– Please enquire for prices specific to your needs and number of family members.

NB: We can provide high quality professional prints from your session with us, upon request. Please enquire for pricing.

NB: When you are ready to book, you must sign a contract (protecting both you and I). Wedding packages require a 40% deposit to secure/book a date. Remaining 60% is due within 14 days from the wedding and all files/prints can be expected within 4 weeks from the wedding day.
search previous next tag category expand menu location phone mail time cart zoom edit close